Des Moines Concours d'Elegance« Return to the Event List
- September 13, 2020 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Add to my calendar
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Des Moines Concours d’Elegance at the Pappjohn Sculpture Garden in Des Moines (Grand and Locust between 12th and 16th Streets).
- FREE to the public – however, FREEWILL donations may be made to the Children’s Cancer Connection. There are marked tubes placed around the exhibit for your donations. Thank you for your generosity!
- Exhibit of more than 150 cars
- Midway featuring food, merchandise and service vendors
- Kid’s Zone including games and activities
- Car Clubs from Des Moines area showcasing cars from members (west of 16th Street on Grand)
- Audio interviews and music throughout the day
3 p.m. Grand Awards Presentation (NEW TIME!): Join us at 13th and Grand for the presentation of Class Winners and Best of Show.
4 p.m. Roar at 4: Listen as cars fire up their engines to leave the showfield. Have your camera ready!